Thinking about selling real estate in Ventnor, Margate, Longport or Atlantic CIty? Here's some 1031 Exchange resources.
Did you know that an IRA can purchase and sell real estate or invest in almost any asset, not only traditional stocks, bonds, mutual funds or CDs?
A Self-Directed IRA is a powerful investment tool for individuals who want to unlock the potential of their retirement funds!
Capital IRA, a subsidiary of Surety Title Corporation, provides administration and custodial services for self-directed IRAs. We work with IRA owners and their advisors to structure, implement and manage self-directed IRAs
Real estate is a particularly good investment for an IRA
- Income and gains increase IRA value on a tax-deferred or even tax-free basis.
- Investors can purchase properties without using disposable income or by supplementing disposable income.
- The IRA owner enjoys asset protection and estate planning benefits.
- There are no required holding periods, such as in tax-free exchanges.
- The real estate can be leveraged through use of a non-recourse mortgage
A self-directed IRA can also, for example, lend money, buy notes, purchase tax-sale certificates or judgements or invest in LLCs or other business ventures. It can also co-invest with individuals or other entities or participate in investment group.
Real Estate is an excellent, dependable investment. Tens of thousands of people have invested their retirement funds in something they know and can control and touch rather than be subject to the volatility of the traditional stock market.
Our team of experienced real estate attorneys and professionals are uniquely qualified to provide expert navigation through the self-directed IRA process. Through our affiliations, we can also provide title, lender, property management, insurance and other valuable services, all at a reasonable cost.
With a self-directed IRA, individuals can:
- Purchase real estate or make investments they never thought they could afford diversify their IRA investment portfolios.
- Control and manage their own retirement futures.
- Purchase, hold and sell a vast array of assets.
- Benefit from the incredible tax benefits enjoyed by retirement plans.
- Save on fees (self-directed IRA account fees are lower than for traditional IRAs).
Contact Capital IRA at (888) 996-9899 or your personal financial adviser.