Apex Property Management
Serving Atlantic County & The Jersey Shore
Brigantine, Margate, Somers Point, Mays Landing & Everywhere in Between.
- 24/7 Emergency Contact
- Enforce Lease Regulations and Rules
- Receive / Collect Rental Payments
- Monthly Accounting Report to Owners
- Property Inspections
- No Major Maintenance Work is done without Landlord/Owner Prior Approval
- Coordination of Repairs and Maintenance
- Emergency Contact for Municipality
- Handle Relationships with the Condo/Homeowners Association and the Owners
- Handle and Process All Tenant Correspondence, Communication and Requests
- Processing Collection Letters and Calls in the Event of a Tenant Paying Late
- Move-out Inspections
- Our Staff Personally shows each Potential Prospective Tenant. No Lockboxes on your property.
- 3 Point Background and Credit Reports including, but not limited to: Employment Verifications, Public Searches and Landlord / Tenant Verification.
- Processing Documentation with Condo/HOA Association (where applicable) and all Municipality
Marketing Your Property
- Extensive Marketing of your Property
- Market Analysis of the Rental Value of Your Property
- Advertisement in Targeted Websites
- In House Professional Staff Photographers
- Real-Time Social Media Exposure and Updates
We welcome George to APEX PRIME REALTY as the Director of our Property Management division. George brings new perspective to our business and develops new solutions for our investor clients.
With his enthusiastic approach, George provides his new and existing clients with professional service and a pleasant experience in Property Management, Rentals, Purchasing or Selling a home.
George is always considerate of other’s perspective, pays attention to detail and will guide his client’s towards the best fit solution and make sure all needs are addressed.
In his last 4 years as a real estate professional, George continues to learn more about how to help a diverse client base.
George recently achieved his certifications as a Military Relocation Professional (MRP) and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR).
George’s educational background in the US Air Force, a Bachelors in Computer Science and an MBA, complimented with over 30 + years as a business executive in sales, training, business/profitability management and customer service help him view each situation’s opportunities and solutions.
His dedication and perseverance in finding the best fit for a client’s needs, continues to build a confidence, produces results and trust from his clients.