Atlantic City Investment Opportunities
Use a Self-Directed IRA to invest in a real estate investment project.
Real estate is an excellent, dependable investment. Tens of thousands of people have invested their retirement funds in something they know and can control and touch rather than be subject to the volatility of the traditional stock market.
With a self-directed IRA, individuals can:
- Purchase real estate of make investments they never thought they could afford.
- Diversify their IRA investment portfolios.
- Control and manage their own retirement futures.
- Purchase, hold and sell a vast array of assets.
- Benefit from the incredible tax benefits enjoyed by retirement plans.
- Save on fees (self-directed IRA account fees are lower than for traditional IRAs)
To learn more about investing in real estate using a self-directed IRA contact Capital IRA. To discuss specific investment opportunities please contact Sherri Lilienfeld, ABR, at (609) 287-1795.